Wild Dagga (Lactuca virosa), also known as lion’s ear, is a wonderful plant indigenous to many tropical climates. Closely related to mint, this tall evergreen can reach up to six feet. Wild Dagga derives its benefits from the chemical leonurine, which is known by pharmacologists to act as a strong anti-depressant. Wild Dagga expresses itself differently depending on the form in which it’s consumed. When smoked, either as a flower or as Wild Dagga resin, users report sensations of euphoria. Wild Dagga extract, however, can be a powerful sedative when mixed into things like tea.
materials - such as bark, seeds, or leaves - soak in an acidic substance like vinegar or alcohol. The active ingredients are distilled and concentrated into the liquid, at which point it becomes a tincture. Tinctures can be consumed using a variety of methods, including by mixing them into drinks (teas are a common favorite), dropping them directly onto the tongue, or even by using them in baking. Herbal tinctures are particularly nice if you happen to be a fan of the aromatic and flavor properties of an herb.
The Hemp Pipe tinctures are wonderful! 30 millilitres of Peppermint flavored MCT oil base combined with your favorite herbs. Be sure to try them all!
++ Includes a free herbal gift that you are sure to enjoy along with your purchase! The nicer gifts are typically reserved for the heavier orders. Thanks!!
The free gifts keep getting better...
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We believe that the experience a customer receives while making an online purchase plays a very important role in how that customer thinks about shopping online again in the future, we have put a lot of focus on making sure that we are always accessible to you for any questions you may have. In order to do that, we have a friendly support team who is ready to assist you in anything you may need. – Your The Hemp Pipe Store Family.
NOTE: Hurry and reserve your item now while stocks last. We are constantly out of stock!
Click "Buy it Now" button and complete your purchase now!
Pick from our 4 premium herbal extracts tincture drop 30ml bottles. Our herbal plant extracts include Blue Lotus, Wild Dagga, Kanna and Wild Lettuce.
Extremely potent - Our herbal extracts are extremely potent, you are guaranteed to receive a product which will help you relax and unwind.
Premium Quality - Made from premium quality raw materials for only the highest results.
Free Herbal Gift with Every Order. The more you buy the better the gift!!!
Fast Dispatch. All orders dispatched in discrete packaging within 24 hours of receiving payment.
Fantastic Feedback, buy with confidence!
This listing is for our limited edition, premium herbal extract 30 ml tincture dropper bottles. Pick from 4 of our herbal plant extracts (Blue Lotus, Wild Dagga, Kanna, Wild Lettuce) which are available in MCT oil or Grain Spirit base. Our herbal extracts are extremely potent so you are guaranteed to receive a product which will help you relax and unwind. Herbal Tinctures are a liquid based preparation that are a traditional and convenient way to take herbal remedies. The herb is steeped in a mixture of grain spirits or oil for a period of time before pressing. All the benefits of the herb are captured in the tincture. Simply add to drinks/food or squeeze dropper so liquid extract drops onto your tongue which is absorbed. Our herbal extract blends include:
•• Blue Lotus - ,Nymphaea caerulea, Blue Lotus is an all-natural mood enhancing extract from the Blue Lotus flower. This herbal extract has a relaxing effect on both body and mind, while not causing fogginess or drowsiness.
• Wild Dagga - ,Leonotis leonurus, more commonly known as ‘Wild Dagga’ or ‘lion's tail’. Wild dagga is good for inducing a deep meditative sleep, calming, relaxing, and promoting improved sleep quality.
• Kanna –,Sceletium Tortuosum, Kanna extract has been shown to support mood and help with anxiety and stress. Kanna is also used manage mild to moderate depression.
• Wild Lettuce Opium – Lactuca Virosa , Wild Lettuce Opium extract is from the Wild Lettuce plant. Like with the other herbal extracts on offer, Wild lettuce has been shown to have calming, relaxing, and pain-relieving effects. Wild lettuce is used to help treat asthma, urinary tract problems, coughs, trouble sleeping (insomnia), restlessness, treat aches, sore muscles, and other pains to name just a few.
Recently Viewed Products
Wild Dagga Tincture
Delivery / Shipping Policy
- Shipping inside the United States takes 2-5 working days to deliver (Free Shipping All Over U.S).
- Orders sent elsewhere may take 23-25 working days to arrive (Shipping Charges According Their Destination).
- Our warehouse is located at 13400 Girardin St, Hamtramck, MI 48212
Note: Please order on time before holidays.